Tuesday 20 December 2011

no regrets

no regrets
regrets are for what you didn't do
when you know you wanted to

run into the wind screaming
don't walk silently
Run through fields and be an airplane
then stop and stare intently at the view
I have no regrets
as they're for what I didn't do

Why live with regrets?
opportunity knocks rare enough
staring intently doesn't get you there
walk while singing
jump on the bed
buy a bouncier one if it breaks
I shall not have regrets
I know what I want to do

if the moment arises
and you knew long ago you'd like to try
Why the hell not?
best friends only exist through chances
as do life's best experiences
Jump into waterfalls
look at the beautiful girl
if she see's, maybe shes looking at you too
I outcast regrets
if I can, I SHALL DO!!!

25th nov 2011

3 comments:

  1. Fan. Tastic.
    I haven't quite read them all yet, but out of the ones I have, this one tops them all.

    I would've left it at a single exclamation mark at the end, though, but that's just me.
    This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much this has mad my day! it is defiantly up there in my faves as well -may i suggest my early work "on a clear day" and "nighttime falls" and possibly "let me remember your face" or "i remember you" as i think they run in the same feeling and are also ones im particularly proud of and would therefore love feedback on :)

      when i wrote it, i was feeling rather expressive and wanted to yell it to the sky.but looking back with the lack of punctuation ( which i think i shall alter with a few more commas etc) 3 does seem alot after a lacking quantity of any others so i can see your point. thanks for the feed back :)

      feel free to share it with your friends, and as always i welcome comments, (positive and negative) thoughts and questions on any and all of my posts.


      I've written a few more and the are scheduled to appear in January and I've several I'm in the process of editing. so do follow me for all my latest outbursts if you wish :)

      ( origanly replied 21st dec 2011 but it posted as a new coment instead...)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete