Sunday 27 November 2011

Authors message

Hey guys - no this is not a poem called author message, although now youve given me the idea by enquiring from the title, dont be surprised if there soon is ;)

Anyway

For those of you just joining Hiiii :) thank you for stublin upon, or listenin to your friends and haveing a quick look at my poems, its much aprecated

from what i can tell i have a few faithful followers so dont forget to follow by email, or if you blog here, follow in the usual way :)

Dont forget, if you like my work, let me know,share it with a friend etc, if not, again, please do let me know, id  love to hear from you so i can continue to improve :)

As always, feel free to ask about meanings,although i supose for many of them its slightly more obvious, but do ask, id love to hear from you, my dear readers

next poem will be released  in 3 days so hope you look forward to it like i look forward to seeing how its recieved:)

Chears and see you on the next great adventure


Esme

No comments:

Post a Comment